Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Tiny Pillows







These are very pottery barn inspired. I loved the vintage looking images from Imagine More cartridge. I have these hanging on door knobs around my house and thought it would also be very fitting to stuff with something scented. I didn't have anything on hand so I completed the project without. If I was giving as a gift I would. Letters or a name or number or a different shape.
I made something similar for my daughter in a pink fabric shaped like a heart. She sleeps at night with it because I told her it was my heart and she would have it with her even when I wasn't there. So many ideas. And very quick.
The transfer sheets I used I am not in love with. For a home dec project that will be switched out before needing to be washed they are fine. I have used these for clothing items and not liked the quality after washing. I have heard that the ones from Dharma Trading Company are fabulous. So I can't wait to try printing on these with the Imagine.



1 comment:

  1. Erin,
    I think you are on to something. I do scrapbook, make cards, and love papercrafting. However, I started crafting many years ago before the great paper craze. Back then it wood and fabric were the big thing. I have always been a do-it-yourself home decorator. I love to sew and design my own pillows, window treatment, comforters and such. It is the only way I get the look and fabric of my choice. So I think this is wonderful. I will be following you so that I can also use my Imagine to it's fullest. I like the idea of being able to print and cut images on fabric. Let me know when you find the right combo of transfer paper and I will keep in touch.
    Marcie

    ReplyDelete