Saturday, October 23, 2010

Scrappy Swirls

I can not bear the thought of wasting my beautiful paper. So when I have tiny long scraps I curl them with the back of scissors by pulling like you would to curl a plastic ribbon. Only much lighter. Then I wrap it around a pencil and squeeze. These could fill a party favors bags or treat containers like the one I made from a Crystal Light container. They would also be fabulous sprinkled about a party table. Bonus they were free because otherwise they would be in the garbage. At one time I thought about hitting up the scrapbook store for all their scraps and making these and selling them.

1 comment:

  1. Really cute card. I came over from Pink Stamper. I have looked at some of your projects. I like them. The mantle is great and I think it's cool that I am your first follower but I am sure you will have lots!

    Wendy C.

    ReplyDelete