Saturday, October 23, 2010

Gypsy Case Refashion Round 1

Failed. As creators I wish we would feel more comfortable showing our failures. I wanted to make a new gypsy cover, because I gotta tell ya PC the one mine came with is UGLY. So I wanted to doll her up. Cute fabric from PBK. Which I don't know about any of you, but to buy a pillowcase on sale from there is super cheap and the fabric is cute. Now I have gone and forgotten what I was talking about...Oh the disaster of a project. I started making the card for MPS and got my creative juices flowing then made the bad news of a gypsy cover. I could have finished it if I had larger bias tape and it would have turned out, but I made it too big anyway. I wanted it to be a simple project someone could learn to sew with. This is not it. It's not that it was hard, but more difficult to look good.

No comments:

Post a Comment