Friday, October 22, 2010

Creative Critterz Imaginations Design Team Submission 1

I love these. I think they are super cute and would be proud to give them as a gift to a new little tiny human. There were a couple spots that flaked off, but I think it had more to do with the fact the onesies are ribbed material. I really would like to get my hands on the Dharma Trading Co. super soft fabric transfer sheets. It seems like they would work better for clothing. I used right to left Nursery Tails, Nursery Rhymes with Nursery Tails, and Best Friends. I would love to do these custom for a new tiny human with their cute tiny human name. By the way, the Imagine makes these SUPER EASY. No more applique onesies for me.

2 comments:

  1. Mrs. Morgan... can you please contact me at imaginecritterz@yahoo.com? I would love to chat with you!

    Tammy Skinner
    Creative Critterz

    ReplyDelete
  2. would love to see a video of this or maybe step by step photos! Ive got grandbabies that could use these..... thanks for sharing and Ive added you to my blog favorits. Mindy

    ReplyDelete